Hibernation disabled when mailbox selected

Joseph Tam jtam.home at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 23:10:44 UTC 2015

On Mon, 19 Oct 2015, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> Actually, it already works, so your problem is something different.
> Set mail_debug=yes and it'll log the reason why hiberation couldn't be
> done.

 	imap(ono): Debug: Couldn't hibernate imap client: Couldn't
 	extract notifications fd: Filesystem notifications
 	not supported

You mentioned something about this, but I must have overlooked it.

 	Mailbox changes are noticed only if inotify/kqueue is enabled,
 	so without them the hibernation feature won't work well.

Solaris10 does not have support for this (but Solaris11 does have File
Event Notification).  Pity.

Joseph Tam <jtam.home at gmail.com>