concerning dovecot settings for high volume server

Alessio Cecchi alessio at skye.it
Thu Sep 17 15:56:07 UTC 2015

Hi Urban,

I'm interesting in your hardware configuration, in percent how much is
the I/O on indexes volume and how in maildata volume?

Without index on SSD you will be able to run 28k users on RAID10
(SATA/SAS) only?

I'm evaluating if store indexes, on my configuration, on SSD for
improving performance.

Thanks

--
Alessio Cecchi