distuguish between different domains

Marco Fretz marco.fretz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 06:29:59 UTC 2015

Hi Andreas,

I'm not 100% sure what you're trying to accomplish.

smtp_server in roundcube is the outgoing server (submission server, i.e.
postfix). Mailbox is IMAP (dovecot).
You can easily spawn 2 instances of dovecot, one serving aaa.de and one
serving bbb.de on different IPs.

What exactly is the problem with 2 domains on one dovecot? I mean user
@aaa.de usually does not have the password for @bbb.de and vise versa.

About the sending server in roundcube: I don't think there is a way to
have a different submission server for different sender domains in
roundcubde. But you could use the postfix configuration to map sender
domains to different outgoing connection IPs.

Does this help? If not, please tell us more about what you're trying to do.

regards
Marco