2.2.25 dumps core with "Panic: file imap-client.c: line 837 (client_check_command_hangs): assertion failed: (client->io != NULL)"

Piper Andreas piper at hrz.uni-marburg.de
Wed Aug 31 13:17:11 UTC 2016

Hello Timo,

from the maintainer of the OpenCSW package I got the below answer.

As the newly build package yields another different commit hash (which I
cannot find on GitHub too), I would ask, if you are sure that the commit
hash-output in 'doveconf -n' is generated correctly?

The headline of 'doveconf -n' with the newly build package is
# 2.2.25 (68082dc): /etc/opt/csw/dovecot/dovecot.conf

Many thanks for your help,
Andreas