2.2.25 dumps core with "Panic: file imap-client.c: line 837 (client_check_command_hangs): assertion failed: (client->io != NULL)"

Jake Goerzen jgoerzen at opencsw.org
Wed Aug 31 18:19:29 UTC 2016

Hi Andreas & Timo,

   I've found out what is causing the incorrect hash in the built
packages.  Our build system use here at OpenCSW has internal git
patching capability.  I disabled it and rebuild again.  This time all
architectures and memory model's are reporting the correct git-commit
hash 7be1766.  Thank you Andreas for noticing and reporting this.

regards,

Jake