mailboxes and capitalisation

Thorsten Hater thorsten.hater at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 15:44:54 UTC 2016

As far as I understand IMAP folders are -- largely -- case-sensitive, so I
need
to plan for Trash and trash (and worse), as there is no standard. Further,
I cannot
really expect all MUAs to honor special-use flags. My intention is to cover
the most
likely cases  with autoexpunge.

I am still wondering if this behaviour is correct, given the
case-sensitivity of IMAP.

Thorsten

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 4:16 PM, Steffen Kaiser <