RPMs for Fedora and RHEL/CentOS

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Fri Feb 19 16:58:20 UTC 2016

Am 19.02.2016 um 15:33 schrieb Toooode:
> Hi
>
> Link on http://www.dovecot.org/download.html for RPMs for Fedora and
> RHEL/CentOS is not working.
> It seams that atrpms repo is dead for some time now

Dovecot and Open-Xchange have merged some while ago.

https://software.open-xchange.com/products/dovecot/doc/Dovecot-EE-repository-and-object-storage-installation-manual_v1.9.pdf

> Can you please update this and suggest me alternative trusted repo with
> newest dovecot packages for RHEL/CentOS?

I am pretty happy with the ghettoforge repository.

http://ghettoforge.org/index.php/Main_Page

Peter Ajamian maintains the dovecot package and always is pretty up to
date when new releases appear.

Don't be confused: dovecot is available through gf-plus as dovecot22
packages to prevent collisions with what RHEL / CentOS provide as their
dovecot package. Latest sits still in gf-testing but can be moved to
gf-plus as it's properly packaged and installs and runs fine.

> Thank you

Alexander