Mapping of INBOX.INBOX breaks imapc_list_prefix=INBOX?

Peer Heinlein p.heinlein at heinlein-support.de
Thu Jan 7 08:01:44 UTC 2016

Am 06.01.2016 um 21:35 schrieb Timo Sirainen:

> It's not really a "hidden feature", but more likely a consequence of the INBOX. prefix being added/removed from folder names.

I called this a "hidden feature" because for me that's a non-standard
behavior without any options to switch that on or off.

Maybe a simple "double_inbox_mapping=yes|no" would solve the problem --
if this feature is off during migration there's no risk for that mapping
mistake.

Peer

--
Heinlein Support GmbH
Schwedter Str. 8/9b, 10119 Berlin

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-42
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG: HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht
Berlin-Charlottenburg,