an e-mail client for dovecot ?

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Sat Jul 16 23:52:08 UTC 2016

On 7/16/2016 10:22 AM, Mark Foley wrote:
> I concur with Charles Marcus' query: can you elaborate on how Thunderbird is failing for you?

I run Thunderbird and Mulberry side-by-side, as there are features in
Mulberry I don't want to give up, even though it's old and buggy. I've
noticed that Mulberry finds folders in my huge hierarchy (100's of
folders) that Tbird misses. Notably my SpamAssassin folder, and it's
consistent across several accounts I monitor. Both programs are set to
scan all IMAP folders. It's not just because the SA folder is flagged as
an additional Junk folder. I've got other folders that Tbird misses.
Most receive automated server mail from Linux services (such as
logwatch). I haven't been able to find a pattern.