Replication sieve scripts.

Luescher Claude stargate at tango.lu
Wed Jul 20 12:51:25 UTC 2016

 I did eventually was forced to do this and setup a 2 node test
 environment with the latest dovecot:

 /usr/dovecot/sbin/dovecot --version
 2.2.25 (7be1766)

 /usr/dovecot/sbin/dovecot --build-options
 Build options: ioloop=epoll notify=inotify ipv6 openssl
 io_block_size=8192
 Mail storages: shared mdbox sdbox maildir mbox cydir imapc pop3c raw
 fail
 SQL drivers: mysql
 Passdb: checkpassword ldap pam passwd passwd-file shadow sql
 Userdb: checkpassword ldap nss passwd prefetch passwd-file sql

 and dovecot-2.2-pigeonhole-0.4.15.

 It unfortunately made no difference at all. The emails are still
 replicating while it is completely ignoring the sieve files so there
 must be a switch in the config for this somewhere. Otherwise I will have
 to look for other solutions like lsync, rsync to sync them between the
 nodes.

 Here is my complete doveconf -n output:

 # 2.2.25 (7be1766): /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
 # Pigeonhole version 0.4.15 (97b3da0)
 # OS: Linux 3.2.0-4-amd64 x86_64 Debian 7.8
 auth_cache_size = 1 M
 auth_mechanisms = plain login cram-md5
 default_vsz_limit = 512 M
 dict {
   quota = mysql:/etc/dovecot/dovecot-dict-sql.conf.ext
 }
 disable_plaintext_auth = no
 doveadm_password =  # hidden, use -P to show it
 doveadm_port = 7777
 login_greeting = mail.company.com is ready
 login_log_format_elements = user=<%u> method=%m rip=%r lip=%l mpid=%e
 %c %k
 mail_gid = vmail
 mail_location = maildir:~/Maildir
 mail_plugins = " quota notify replication"
 mail_uid = vmail
 maildir_very_dirty_syncs = yes
 managesieve_notify_capability = mailto
 managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope
 encoded-character vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric
 relational regex imap4flags copy include variables body enotify
 environment mailbox date index ihave duplicate mime foreverypart
 extracttext editheader
 namespace cyruscompat1 {
   alias_for =
   hidden = yes
   list = no
   location =
   prefix = INBOX/
   separator = /
   type = private
 }
 namespace inbox {
   hidden = no
   inbox = yes
   list = yes
   location =
   mailbox Drafts {
     auto = subscribe
     special_use = \Drafts
   }
   mailbox Sent {
     auto = subscribe
     special_use = \Sent
   }
   mailbox "Sent Messages" {
     special_use = \Sent
   }
   mailbox Spam {
     auto = subscribe
     special_use = \Junk
   }
   mailbox Trash {
     auto = subscribe
     special_use = \Trash
   }
   prefix =
   separator = /
   subscriptions = yes
   type = private
 }
 passdb {
   args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-sql.conf.ext
   driver = sql
 }
 plugin {
   antispam_backend = spool2dir
   antispam_spam = Spam;SPAM
   antispam_spool2dir_notspam =
 /home/vmail/spam_training/good/new/%%020lu-%u-%%05lu
   antispam_spool2dir_spam =
 /home/vmail/spam_training/bad/new/%%020lu-%u-%%05lu
   antispam_trash_pattern_ignorecase = trash;Deleted *;éléments
 supprimés;gelöschte *;&AMk-l&AOk-ments supprim&AOk-s
   mail_replica = tcp:1.2.3.4
   quota = dict:User quota::proxy::quota
   quota_grace = 10M
   quota_rule = *:storage=100M
   quota_rule2 = Trash:storage=+10%%
   quota_rule3 = Deleted Messages:storage=+10%%
   quota_status_nouser = DUNNO
   quota_status_success = DUNNO
   quota_warning = storage=100%% quota-warning 100 %u
   quota_warning2 = storage=95%% quota-warning 95 %u
   quota_warning3 = storage=90%% quota-warning 90 %u
   quota_warning4 = storage=85%% quota-warning 85 %u
   replication_full_sync_interval = 1 hours
   sieve = ~/.dovecot.sieve
   sieve_after = ~/sieve_after
   sieve_dir = ~/sieve
   sieve_duplicate_period = 1h
   sieve_extensions = +editheader
   sieve_max_redirects = 20
 }
 pop3c_host = pop3.e2advance.net
 postmaster_address = postmaster at company.com
 protocols = imap pop3 lmtp imap lmtp sieve pop3
 service aggregator {
   fifo_listener replication-notify-fifo {
     user = vmail
   }
   unix_listener replication-notify {
     user = vmail
   }
 }
 service auth-worker {
   user = $default_internal_user
 }
 service auth {
     group = postfix
     mode = 0660
     user = postfix
   }
   unix_listener auth-userdb {
     group = vmail
     mode = 0660
     user = vmail
   }
   user = $default_internal_user
 }
 service dict {
   unix_listener dict {
     mode = 0600
     user = vmail
   }
 }
 service doveadm {
   inet_listener {
     port = 7777
   }
 }
 service imap-login {
   process_limit = 256
   process_min_avail = 5
 }
 service lmtp {
   unix_listener /var/spool/postfix/public/dovecot-lmtp {
     group = postfix
     mode = 0660
     user = postfix
   }
 }
 service managesieve-login {
   inet_listener sieve {
     port = 4190
   }
   service_count = 1
 }
 service quota-status {
   client_limit = 1
   executable = quota-status -p postfix
   inet_listener {
     port = 10020
   }
 }
 service quota-warning {
   executable = script /usr/local/bin/quota-warning.sh
   unix_listener quota-warning {
     user = vmail
   }
   user = vmail
 }
 service replicator {
   process_min_avail = 1
   unix_listener replicator-doveadm {
     mode = 0666
   }
 }
 ssl_ca = </etc/ssl/private/sub.class1.server.ca.pem
 ssl_cert = </etc/ssl/private/star.company.com.crt
 ssl_key = </etc/ssl/private/star.company.com.key
 userdb {
   driver = prefetch
 }
 userdb {
   args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-sql.conf.ext
   driver = sql
 }
 protocol lmtp {
   mail_plugins = " quota notify replication sieve"
 }
 protocol lda {
   mail_plugins = " quota notify replication sieve"
 }
 protocol imap {
   imap_client_workarounds = delay-newmail
   mail_max_userip_connections = 20
   mail_plugins = " quota notify replication imap_quota antispam"
 }
 protocol pop3 {
   pop3_client_workarounds = outlook-no-nuls oe-ns-eoh
   pop3_no_flag_updates = yes
   pop3_save_uidl = yes
   pop3_uidl_format = %v.%u
 }