Replication sieve scripts.

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Wed Jul 20 14:31:55 UTC 2016

Op 20-7-2016 om 14:51 schreef Luescher Claude:
> I did eventually was forced to do this and setup a 2 node test
> environment with the latest dovecot:
>

> /usr/dovecot/sbin/dovecot --version
> 2.2.25 (7be1766)
>

> /usr/dovecot/sbin/dovecot --build-options
> Build options: ioloop=epoll notify=inotify ipv6 openssl
> io_block_size=8192
> Mail storages: shared mdbox sdbox maildir mbox cydir imapc pop3c raw fail
> SQL drivers: mysql
> Passdb: checkpassword ldap pam passwd passwd-file shadow sql
> Userdb: checkpassword ldap nss passwd prefetch passwd-file sql
>
> and dovecot-2.2-pigeonhole-0.4.15.
>
> It unfortunately made no difference at all. The emails are still
> replicating while it is completely ignoring the sieve files so there
> must be a switch in the config for this somewhere. Otherwise I will
> have to look for other solutions like lsync, rsync to sync them
> between the nodes.

Is the doveadm sieve plugin properly installed at both sides of the
replication? On my system (Debian Jessie), it is located at
/usr/lib/dovecot/modules/doveadm. The file name is
lib10_doveadm_sieve_plugin.so.

When mail_debug is enabled, the replication should log all kinds of
doveadm-sieve debug messages.

Any errors in the log?

Regards,

Stephan.