Storage upgrade maildir suggestions?

Daniel van Ham Colchete daniel.colchete at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 19:53:02 UTC 2016

Gotz,

at that level of usage I would just add more drives. Working with
NFS/clustering is not worth it when you are at that level. In the following
months I'll send a e-mail to the list here talking about how I'm using Ceph
FS successfully with Dovecot, but it's a lot of trouble. At the 1TB/2TB/4TB
level, just go out and buy a bigger disk.

As a side note, with too may emails it is always a problem to have too many
small files. I would recommend taking a look at mdbox.

Best,
Daniel Colchete