Storage upgrade maildir suggestions?

Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Wed Jun 22 08:30:15 UTC 2016

Hi Daniel,

thanks for your feedback. Adding more disks is adding a new shelf as all
slots are in use and this is a sun/intel server with all slots already
in use.

Ceph is our goal for this year for some filestorages but for mail I'll
need space now xD ... O.K. I'll check some storage with a bigger disk;
may be some small "iscsi-box".

Regards . Götz