Email hosting provider

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Sat Mar 26 12:20:10 UTC 2016

On 03/21/2016 08:06 AM, Andre Rodier wrote:
> Sorry if I am off topic a little.
>
> I am looking for an email host provider that supports dovecot, sieve and
> manage sieve. Ideally with the roundcube webmail and managesieve plugin
>
> Better if it is in Europe or switzerland. I don't mind paying a little.

Why dovecot? I mean, I know it's great, but if you're looking for a
hosted service, why do you require specific software? Do you need some
specific sieve features?

There's a great swiss service https://kolabnow.com. It does not use
dovecot, but is 100% open source and it uses Roundcube with managesieve.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer        [http://kolab.org]