Fw: VS: Re: Need help solving issue

MARIA jamieson jamieson.maria at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 17:28:29 UTC 2016

     On Saturday, March 26, 2016 1:04 PM, MARIA jamieson <jamieson.maria at yahoo.com> wrote:

 Yes, I am trying it over ssl. Everything works as in I can connect to my mail server and establish an ssl connection. There's no error with SSL.  It's just auth mechanism having a environment corruption error. I am not the only one. You can google around and find many run into this situation and no one could help. Most just delete the dovecot and postfix and start over again. However, I cannot afford that because it took me at least 3 months to setup dovecot correctly with postfix to use virtual users. I don't have the time to spend another 3 months to set it up. The problem lies with auth and I  think this is the only issue and it has to be that something is missing either in the configs or a file was deleted or link to it was broken. I am sure after fixing this issue. I will have a working mail system again.