Good email client to use with Dovecot?

Michael Felt michael at felt.demon.nl
Sat Nov 19 15:18:24 UTC 2016

On 18/11/2016 14:19, Tanstaafl wrote:
> Comments about the retired TB:
> >‎https://blog.mozilla.org/thunderbird/

As far as webmail being the future - imho - I am getting away from it,
and that is why dovecot is worth investigating as port to replace the
imap program supplied with my server OS.

As far as the blog entry above - that is dated 9 december 2015, and
nothing newer.

Since someone also commented "more fixes than before" - I guess
Thunderbird is "blogging" elsewhere - hint to where might be good in
this thread.

It has certainly been an interesting read. Maybe I should use MUTT - as
I have been a happy vi user for nearly 38 years (even coded it a bit in
the pre-curses days - to add a new terminal ;) - ah memories :)