Good email client to use with Dovecot?

Ruga ruga at protonmail.com
Sat Nov 19 21:08:26 UTC 2016

TB is the closest thing to a functional Outlook replacement for office deployment. I have seen UN staff so distressed by IBM Lotus Notes that would have given someone else's left arm to have TB instead. I have mutt as a lifeboat, but is not good enough for daily use in office.

On Mozilla not willing to spend on TB, I think it is a very good thing. I would rather see TB on github with a donation button than see it crippled with Firefox-like spyware.