JMAP support in Dovecot

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Sun Nov 27 22:25:05 UTC 2016

On Sun, 27 Nov 2016, at 06:07, WJCarpenter wrote:
> I don't know the answer to that question, but I am curious about
> something. What client are you thinking about using with JMAP? I haven't
> found much. (And much of the demo stuff at jmap.io seems to be busted in
> various ways.)

The demo proxy was a pretty quick hack and isn't very efficient, but it should be working.  It does a fairly slow background import for existing accounts, so I'd recommend using small tests accounts.

What particular bit is broken for you? (apart from the known not-working authentication flow)

Bron.

--
  Bron Gondwana
  brong at fastmail.fm