ssl_options missing no_ticket documentation in example config

Christopher Head chead at chead.ca
Tue Oct 25 06:10:35 UTC 2016

Hello!
I have a very minor bug to report. The ssl_options configuration
directive takes a space-separated list of options, each of which must
be in the set {“no_compression”, “no_ticket”}, according to the 2.2.25
source code. However, the file doc/example-config/conf.d/10-ssl.conf
shipped in the tarball only mentions the “no_compression” option; it
makes no mention of the “no_ticket” option.

Oh, and by the way, the changelog <http://dovecot.org/doc/NEWS> linked
from the download page is missing information for anything newer than
2.2.21.

Please include me in replies; I am not subscribed to the list.
--
Christopher Head