Using filter in an imapsieve script?

Tobi tobster at brain-force.ch
Sun Apr 9 11:07:45 EEST 2017

Am 08.04.2017 um 10:00 schrieb Stephan Bosch:

> However, I now remember I tested this in the past and there was one
> snag. The effect of this is that the message is stored twice in the Sent
> mailbox:
>
> - The first is the original message. Since it was discarded, it has the
> \Deleted flag set and it will disappear at the next EXPUNGE
> - The encrypted message stored with "fileinto".

I changed my sieve script as you described and get the following:

- if save encrypted to same mailbox as original message only the
original message can be seen in TB. Even restart TB does not change
anything. But the enc message is in Sent on server, just TB does
**never** show it

- if I save the encrypted message to another mailbox then I can see the
ecrypted msg in TB and the original msg in Sent

Do you think that the problem could be solved by using another client
instead of TB?
Is there a way around this issue on serverside? Like for example use
pipe? Or does pipe store the original message as well on server?

Cheers

tobi