Using filter in an imapsieve script?

Tobi tobster at brain-force.ch
Thu Apr 20 17:39:11 EEST 2017

Hi Stephan

Found a "way" to solve the issue in Thunderbird. If I go into
"Properties" of the Sent folder and chose "repair" then TB loads
everything from the server again and tada only the encrypted message is
shown.
But as I have about 4000 msg in my sent that's not a real solution :-)

Cheers

tobi

p.s. as you really helped me a lot already is there something I can do
for you in revenge? Do you have for example an Amazon Wishlist or
something like that?