Adding secure POP3?

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Thu Apr 13 14:16:10 EEST 2017

On 2017-04-13 (05:11 MDT), "@lbutlr" <kremels at kreme.com> wrote:

> 1) How do I add a secure (TLS) POP3 service to dovecot
> 2) can I restrict access to that to specific users? Domains?
>
> OT, but someone probably knows, is secured POP3 going to work with gmail?

4) Can I force pop3 connections to remove after downloading? Otherwise I know the inbox will just fill with thousands and thousands of mail.

5) Since all the mail is delivered via dovecot to ~user/Maildir/ will POP be returning the contents of the IMAP INBOX to the pop user?

--
Apple broke AppleScripting signatures in Mail.app, so no random signatures.