[Configuration question] Shared Folders: sql dict - missing information

dovecot at avv.solutions dovecot at avv.solutions
Tue Apr 18 18:46:47 EEST 2017

Hello Community,

I have implemented shared folders/acl using the 'file' driver sucessfully.

Now, I want to move the shared folders information to my sql DB where I
have moved all user/nets/quota information.

I have read carefully the documentation
(https://wiki.dovecot.org/SharedMailboxes/Shared), but, as far as I can
see, only the $to and $from (+ dummy) are handled in the DB?

I was expecting the same granularity (per folder + explicit rights) than
found using the actual solution.

Did I miss something? Or how should I implement this? (Running version
2.2.13)

Than you already for your help and feedback.

Cheers,