help

Bhushan Bhosale bgbhosale at yahoo.co.in
Wed Apr 19 16:20:09 EEST 2017

Dear Team

I have faced issue with email downloading in the email client by using pop3 SSL port 995 in dovecot v2.1.17 for outlook client 2016 on production environment.

As per my troubleshooting on my test environment, I have upgraded dovecot version v2.2.28, and changed paramer "ssl_dh_parameters_length = 2048" and "verbose_ssl = yes", The issue seems to be resolved in dovecot v2.2.28.

What can i do to resolve this issue in dovecot v2.1.17 in Production environment? Kindly help.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Regards,
Bhushan Bhosale