LDAP schema ?

Nikolai Lusan nikolai at lusan.id.au
Fri Apr 21 08:57:10 EEST 2017

Hi,
On Tue, 2017-04-18 at 17:06 +1000, Dave Dodd wrote:
> I am trying to determine the correct LDAP schema I need to use to
> have either
> mailLocation or mailboxPath available ?

I have a custom schema for postfix and dovecot. I then have the various
configuration files set up to match against that schema and return the
needed values. I also use this setup for sasl auth for both postfix and
dovecot (postfix using dovecot for sasl auth). About the only thing I
need to do is adjust it for amavisd usage.

If you are interested I can share it with you, and the configs to make
it work.

FWIW there is not really a standard schema for usage with dovecot
and/or postfix - in fact the author of postfix told me personally to
just write my own schema.

--
Nikolai Lusan <nikolai at lusan.id.au>