imapsieve: failed to read mailbox attribute

Tue Aug 22 13:37:16 EEST 2017

Hello all,

Hopefully this is something fairly simple.

I've been trying to set up the Sieve Antispam system as detailed at
https://wiki2.dovecot.org/HowTo/AntispamWithSieve, but at the moment,
whenever I change mailboxes I get the following message logged:

   Aug 22 09:30:45 remy dovecot: imap(darac at darac.org.uk): Error: imapsieve:
mailbox INBOX: Failed to read /shared/imapsieve/script mailbox attribute

and my script does not run when I move files between folders.

My sieve files are chmod'ed 0644 and the shell script used to pipe into
spamassassin is 0755, so it *should* work, shouldn't it? Is there
something I've missed?

--
For more information, please reread.