Aw: Dovecot - Postfix Calender Synchronisation

Infoomatic infoomatic at gmx.at
Wed Aug 23 11:41:24 EEST 2017

Hello,

> Please witch add-on possibilities exist to synchronize the Calednar with
> Dovecot and Postfix.
>
> Can give me here any a possible direction ?

Postfix and Dovecot are responsible for mailing. If you want a calendar, you probably want
a CalDav server or a Microsoft ActiveSync compatible server.

There are various solutions out there, I know of caldav servers and libraries from sabredav.io, calendarserver.org, agendav.org, davical.org, radicale.org and bedework at apereo.org

If you want a more integrated solution there is open-xchange (dovecot company is part of), sogo.nu, kolab.org, obm.org, horde, citadel, zimbra, zarafa

While I have not tried all of those, I can recommend sogo.nu. I have not tried all of the above, and when I evaluated some of them (back then in 2012/13), some did not meet our
expectations concerning speed, ease of setup/administration and stability. But things might have changed of course.

Hope this helps,
infoomatic