Aw: Dovecot - Postfix Calender Synchronisation

Rupert Gallagher ruga at protonmail.com
Wed Aug 23 19:07:03 EEST 2017

I still find impediments to the adoption of any of those "solutions". Too many software dependencies, like PHP, DB, python, and a virtual machine. --- There are two portable file formats for calendar and contacts that work across applications and systems, but no server that can use them, and use them safely.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile