dmarc report faild ?

A. Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Thu Aug 24 16:47:58 EEST 2017

Maurizio Caloro:

> Please i have new following Error, from DMARC Report, if i check my domain
> on example mxtoolbox i dont see any problems.
>
> Any from you know this Eror report, what i need to do to fix this issue?

I guess, the reports are about messages you sent to the list:
https://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/2017-August/109097.html

are you *really* sure you signed the messages well?
Why do they contain two Signatures?
It may happen the signature is invalid just after signing.

Assuming your messages where signed correct,
compare the header field you signed ("From:To:Subject:Date:From")
with the version you received back from the listserver.

On the other side, there is a quiet good chance the listserver deleted
an html part you sent.
so, send plain text...

next: mailman 2.1.15 is 5 years old. These versions are known to be
not very supportive regarding DMARC
because DMARC just was invented ~2012.

If resources are available @dovecot, the operator may update to a
newer version.
Currently 2.1.24 is the latest release.

In any case, your DMARC policy p=none prevent further damage.
p=none is the the friendly choice for domains sending to lists these days.

Andreas