hosting emails at home

André Rodier andre at rodier.me
Sun Dec 10 21:46:12 EET 2017

Thank you,

I remember to had a look at this project, and I found it huge.

I started mine because I want LDAP authentication.

I also wanted less features / programs, less obtrusive, and  better
attention to small details, like automatic DKIM generation and DNS updates.

I hope not to end up with something as huge.

André