Replacement for antispam plugin

George Kontostanos gkontos.mail at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 18:05:18 UTC 2017

On Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 7:52 PM, Ralph Seichter <dovecot-ml at seichter.de> wrote:
> On 12.02.2017 17:36, George Kontostanos wrote:
>
>> it automatically creates a .spamassassin/ folder in the user
>
> That happens because sa-learn is invoked as the user who is logged into
> IMAP. If you want all users to contribute to a global SpamAssassin
> database (like I do), you'll need to create your own learning mechanism
> instead of calling sa-learn directly.
>
> -Ralph

Actually I think that sa-learn is invoked as user vmail. But of course
I might be wrong.

sa-learn-ham.sh

LOG='/var/log/sa-learn.log'
exec /usr/local/bin/sa-learn --ham -D >> $LOG 2>&1

I had to give ownership to vmail to sa-learn.log otherwise it would
refuse to run.

Do you have any suggestions as per the way sa-learn should be executed?

Thanks for your help.

--
George Kontostanos
---