v2.2.28 release candidate released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Feb 20 12:01:19 UTC 2017

On 20 Feb 2017, at 13.47, Toni Mattila <toni at solu.fi> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 20-Feb-17 12:15, Timo Sirainen wrote:
>> imap: When BINARY FETCH sees invalid content, return NO [PARSE] reply
>>    instead of [UNKNOWNCTE] (which is now used only for actually unknown
>>    Content-Transfer-Encoding headers).
>
> Has this been tested with Roundcube webmail? I know Roundcube has some workarounds when dovecot now responds with that "[UNKNOWNCTE]".

No. Hmm. This was one of the changes that I was wondering whether it should be in v2.2 or if it should be left to v2.3. Actually looks like the change was done already last May, so I must have decided earlier not to put it to v2.2, but now semi-accidentally added it.

I'll remove it from the final v2.2.28, but I suppose should tell Roundcube to start preparing for this change in v2.3.