Sieve removeflag Action

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Sun Feb 26 14:30:44 UTC 2017

Op 2/24/2017 om 10:30 AM schreef Thomas Leuxner:
> * Stephan Bosch <stephan at rename-it.nl> 2017.02.24 10:20:
>
>> Could you show me your full configuration (`dovecot -n`)?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Stephan
> Live configuration and scripts sent off-list.

Tried this with your full scripts, part of your public mailbox
configuration and this test message:

From: User <user at example.com>
To: stephan at rename-it.nl
Subject: Frop!

Frop!

Tried manual delivery several times, with equal results:

stephan at drieka:~$ /usr/lib/dovecot/dovecot-lda -p ~/message.eml
stephan at drieka:~$ doveadm -f table fetch "uid flags" mailbox
":public/Newsletters/Debian/Security"
uid flags
1   \Recent
2   \Recent
3   \Recent
stephan at drieka:~$ doveadm -f table fetch "uid flags" mailbox "INBOX"
uid flags
14  \Flagged \Recent $MailFlagBit1
15  \Flagged \Recent $MailFlagBit1
16  \Flagged \Recent $MailFlagBit1