Corrupt index files

Bruce Guenter bruce at untroubled.org
Sat Jul 22 00:58:45 EEST 2017

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 03:25:39PM -0600, Bruce Guenter wrote:
> We had been using a loadbalancer with persistence to reduce the
> problems, and today I switched to everything running on a single box to
> avoid any cross-node contention. Unfortunately, the problem still
> happens, even when they were all running imap on a single box.

I just confirmed this. One of the mailboxes was deleted and recreated
from scratch, and since recreation it has only been accessed on a single
box. It *still* is having corrupt index problems.

This is not just caused by accessing the mailboxes on different servers.

--
Bruce Guenter <bruce at untroubled.org>                http://untroubled.org/