Dovecot + SpamAssassin through dovecot-antispam

Matthew Broadhead matthew.broadhead at nbmlaw.co.uk
Fri Mar 3 12:09:29 UTC 2017

i recently had this problem.  i am using centos 7.  maybe these links
will help you
i reverted to the old antispam plugin as a package from
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/cottsay/dovecot-antispam/
plus this to help configure
http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic8169-iredmail-support-antispam-via-dovecot-and-spamassassin.html