Dovecot can't connect to openldap over starttls [REQUEST OF OPENLDAP]

Aki Tuomi aki.tuomi at dovecot.fi
Mon Mar 20 22:49:09 EET 2017

Did you do some succesful lookup with something there? I can see few failed attempts and one that seems to have worked just fine.

As pointed out earlier, are you using security frameworks like SELinux or AppArmor? Also, can you provide namei -l /etc/ssl/certs/LetsEncrypt.pem

The failed attempts are really short, indicating a VERY early problem with SSL handshake.

Aki