Dovecot can't connect to openldap over starttls [REQUEST OF OPENLDAP]

info at gwarband.de info at gwarband.de
Mon Mar 20 23:09:30 EET 2017

The one that works fine was my openxchange server, that loads contacts
from openldap.

In my opinion I don't have installed a security framework list SELinux
or AppArmor.

The output of namei -l /etc/ssl/certs/LetsEncrypt.pem
f: /etc/ssl/certs/LetsEncrypt.pem
drwxr-xr-x root root     /
drwxr-xr-x root root     etc
drwxr-xr-x root root     ssl
drwxr-xr-x root root     certs
lrwxrwxrwx root root     LetsEncrypt.pem ->
/etc/ssl/own/LetsEncrypt.crt
drwxr-xr-x root root       /
drwxr-xr-x root root       etc
drwxr-xr-x root root       ssl