Corruption & migration

Daniel Miller dmiller at amfes.com
Tue Mar 21 08:30:02 EET 2017

I'm getting close - I believe I have one-way replication processing
now.  It's amazing watching the mails magically appear in the new
server!  I'll tender some updates to the wiki in the hopes it will help
others.

At this time, I have two errors I haven't been able to eliminate with
config changes:

dovecot: doveadm: Error: dsync-remote(user at mydomain.com): Warning:
Transaction log file
/var/mail/mydomain.com/user/sdbox/mailboxes/INBOX/dbox-Mails/dovecot.index.log
was locked for 109 seconds (rotating while syncing)
Mar 20 23:22:04 bubba dovecot: dsync-local(user at mydomain.com): Error:
Remote command returned error 75: ssh -lvmail 192.168.0.4 doveadm
dsync-server -uuser at mydomain.com

I don't know if the transaction lock issue will fix itself via repeated
replication runs.  But I have no idea what the "error 75" is.

Daniel