dsync with namespaces

Tom Sommer mail at tomsommer.dk
Thu Mar 23 12:58:43 EET 2017

I have a major dsync headache which I am hoping someone can help me
with.

I have to migrate mails from a 'namespace/inbox/prefix=INBOX.' server to
a 'namespace/inbox/prefix=' server.

So I'm trying
# dsync -o 'namespace/inbox/prefix=' sync -1 -f -u xx at xx.com tcp:1.2.3.4

It works fine for some accounts, however for others many hundreds and
sometimes thousands of mails go missing from the destination inbox, and
a resync doesn't pick them up. The debug output doesn't recognize these
either.

If I remove the 'namespace/inbox/prefix=' part, then I get 'Error:
Couldn't find namespace for mailbox X' errors.

Both source and destination is running 2.2.27

I can't imapsync :S

Thanks.
--
Tom