"Connection queue full" error

Mark Moseley moseleymark at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 01:21:48 EET 2017

Just a quickie: why is "Connection queue full" logged under Info, instead
of something like error? Or at least have the word 'error' in it?

Seems like a pretty error-ish thing to happen. Anything that causes the
connection to fail from the server side should show up in a grep -i for
error. I.e. I don't care about clients failing to match up SSL cipher
suites; that's fine as Info (SSL errors ironically do have 'error' in them,
though I assume that's coming from the ssl libs).

But the server dropping connections due to running out of available daemons
(and any other "server isn't working right" conditions) is definitely
worthy of Error.