folders in public namespace only visable to 2nd folder level in 2.2.29.1

Rupert Gallagher ruga at protonmail.com
Thu May 4 16:03:22 EEST 2017

> view is now inconsistent

Same problem here. I posted it months ago in this list, and still waiting for comments or solution. The many upgrades did not help either. Given the lack of response from the list, this is either an ages-old problem that everybody has and has learned to ignore, or a configuration problem that one ought to solve by simply following the manual. No, the manual did not help.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile