master/master replications v. 2.2.32

Jorge Canto E. jorge.canto at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 19:29:47 EEST 2017

Hi, in the past I set up a master/master replication through TCP using
dovecot 2.2.10 on both servers and everything is running fine, I filter the
users to replicate using the iterate_query on file dovecot-sql.con.ext; now
I want to set up a new replication between two new servers running dovecot
2.2.32 but the replicator service tries to replicate every user on my
database even when the iterate_query is correctly set up and the command
"doveadm user '*' " shows only the  users I want to replicate, I think I am
missing something but I do not know what.

Thank you so much for your help.

Jorge C.