v2.2.32 released

María Arrea maria.arrea at gmx.com
Mon Sep 4 15:36:32 EEST 2017

     Hello

     I have a question about the new setting ITERINDEX. This is my
filesystem layout

     /indices_dovecot : 8 x Fast SSD drives
     /buzones : 32x SAS 10k rpm disks
     /buzones/alternativo : 24 x SAS 7.2k rpm slow disks

     This is my mail_location:

mail_location =
mdbox:/buzones/domain/%2.26Hn/%2.200Hn/%n:INDEX=/indices_dovecot/indices/%2.26Hn/%2.200Hn/%n:ALT=/buzones/alternativo/domain/%2.26Hn/%2.200Hn/%n

     What should I write in mail_location with the new ITERINDEX setting?

     Regards

     María