sieve stopped working and doveadm mailbox list without -s shows less folders then with

Ralf Becker rb at egroupware.org
Wed Sep 20 09:51:21 EEST 2017

Hi Timo,

Am 20.09.17 um 02:06 schrieb Timo Sirainen:
> On 19 Sep 2017, at 1.03, Ralf Becker <rb at egroupware.org
> <mailto:rb at egroupware.org>> wrote:
>>
>> doveadm(<user>@<domain>): Info: Mailbox INBOX/AA is NOT visible in LIST
>>
>> How to fix that situation?
>>
>> Is there a way to reset acl of all folders of a user to all rights for
>> the owner?
>>
>> root at fra-nfs-mail:/var/dovecot/imap/<domain>/<user># find -name
>> "dovecot-acl*"
>> ./mdbox/mailboxes/INBOX/dbox-Mails/dovecot-acl
>> ./mdbox/mailboxes/AA/dbox-Mails/dovecot-acl
>> ./mdbox/dovecot-acl-list
>
> Did you try deleting dovecot-acl-list to see if it makes a difference?
> What do these two dovecot-acl files contain?

root at fra-nfs-mail:/var/dovecot/imap/<domain>/<user># find -name
dovecot-acl\*
./mdbox/mailboxes/INBOX/dbox-Mails/dovecot-acl
./mdbox/dovecot-acl-list
root at fra-nfs-mail:/var/dovecot/imap/gruene-berlin.de/Christopher.Poschmann#
cat mdbox/mailboxes/INBOX/dbox-Mails/dovecot-acl
owner akxeilprwts
user=<user>@<domain> akxeilprwts

This are the ACLs I set before.

> If you delete those, it should reset all the ACLs.

root at fra-nfs-mail:/var/dovecot/imap/gruene-berlin.de/Christopher.Poschmann#
find -name dovecot-acl\*
./mdbox/mailboxes/INBOX/dbox-Mails/dovecot-acl
./mdbox/dovecot-acl-list
root at fra-nfs-mail:/var/dovecot/imap/gruene-berlin.de/Christopher.Poschmann#
cat mdbox/mailboxes/INBOX/dbox-Mails/dovecot-acl
owner akxeilprwts
user=christopher.poschmann at gruene-berlin.de akxeilprwts
root at fra-nfs-mail:/var/dovecot/imap/gruene-berlin.de/Christopher.Poschmann#
rm mdbox/mailboxes/INBOX/dbox-Mails/dovecot-acl mdbox/dovecot-acl-list
root at fra-nfs-mail:/var/dovecot/imap/gruene-berlin.de/Christopher.Poschmann#
doveadm mailbox list -u christopher.poschmann at gruene-berlin.de
user
INBOX
root at fra-nfs-mail:/var/dovecot/imap/<domain>/<user># doveadm acl debug
-u <user>@<domain> INBOX
doveadm(<user>@<domain>): Info: Mailbox 'INBOX' is in namespace 'INBOX/'
doveadm(<user>@<domain>): Info: Mailbox path:
/var/dovecot/imap/<domain>/<user>/mdbox/mailboxes/INBOX/dbox-Mails
doveadm(<user>@<domain>): Info: All message flags are shared across
users in mailbox
mailbox
'lookup' right
doveadm(<user>@<domain>): Info: Mailbox INBOX is NOT visible in LIST

Problem still exists, after deleting the dovecot-acl* files :(

I believe it's some kind of corruption in the mdbox files.
I tried to move the mailbox away and import it again from the moved
location, which so far fixed most of the problems we had in the past,
but in case of that mailbox, it failed with a fatal error (see my first
post in this thread).

Ralf

--
Ralf Becker