Very high load

absolutely_free at libero.it absolutely_free at libero.it
Fri Sep 22 17:30:53 EEST 2017

Hi Aki,

thank you very much for your reply.

What do you mean with "triggering maildir scans"?

Here is dovecot -n output:

# 2.0.9: /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# OS: Linux 2.6.32-642.15.1.el6.x86_64 x86_64 CentOS release 6.9 (Final)
auth_mechanisms = plain login digest-md5 cram-md5
debug_log_path = /var/log/dovecot.log
disable_plaintext_auth = no
first_valid_gid = 89
first_valid_uid = 89
mail_gid = 89
mail_location = maildir:/var/spool/domains
mail_uid = 89
managesieve_notify_capability = mailto
managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope encoded-character vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric relational regex imap4flags copy include variables body enotify environment mailbox date imapflags notify
mbox_write_locks = fcntl
namespace {
inbox = yes
location =
prefix = INBOX.
separator = .
type = private
}
passdb {
args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-sql.conf.ext
driver = sql
}
passdb {
args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-sql-crypt.conf.ext
driver = sql
}
plugin {
sieve = ~/.dovecot.sieve
sieve_dir = ~/sieve
sieve_extensions = +notify +imapflags
sieve_max_script_size = 1M
}
protocols = imap pop3 lmtp sieve
ssl_cert = </etc/nginx/ssl/wildcard.domain.net_bundle.crt
ssl_key = </etc/nginx/ssl/wildcard.domain.net.key
userdb {
args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-sql.conf.ext
driver = sql
}
protocol lmtp {
mail_plugins =