Conditionally disabling auth policy

Mark Moseley moseleymark at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 19:57:44 EEST 2017

I've been digging into the auth policy stuff with weakforced lately. There
are cases (IP ranges, so could be wrapped up in remote {} blocks) where
it'd be nice to skip the auth policy (internal hosts that I can trust, but
that are hitting the same servers as the outside world).

Is there any way to disable auth policy, possibly inside a remote{}?

auth_policy_server_url complains that it can't be used inside a remote
block, so no dice there. Anything I'm missing?