lost connection while sending end of data error

Christos Chatzaras chris at cretaforce.gr
Mon Apr 23 16:49:58 EEST 2018

# 2.3.1 (8e2f634): /usr/local/etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# Pigeonhole version 0.5.1 (d9bc6dfe)
# OS: FreeBSD 11.1-RELEASE-p8 amd64  ufs
# Hostname: server2.example.com
auth_mechanisms = plain login
auth_verbose = yes
disable_plaintext_auth = no
first_valid_gid = 0
first_valid_uid = 1001
mail_location = maildir:/home/mail/%d/%n:INDEX=/tmpfs/dovecot_%u
mail_privileged_group = mail
managesieve_notify_capability = mailto
managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope encoded-character vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric relational regex imap4flags copy include variables body enotify environment mailbox date index ihave duplicate mime foreverypart extracttext imapsieve vnd.dovecot.imapsieve
namespace inbox {
  inbox = yes
  location =
  mailbox Drafts {
    auto = subscribe
    special_use = \Drafts
  }
  mailbox Junk {
    auto = subscribe
    special_use = \Junk
  }
  mailbox Sent {
    auto = subscribe
    special_use = \Sent
  }
  mailbox "Sent Messages" {
    auto = no
    special_use = \Sent
  }
  mailbox Trash {
    auto = subscribe
    special_use = \Trash
  }
  prefix =
}

passdb {
  args = /usr/local/etc/dovecot/passwd.suspended
  deny = yes
  driver = passwd-file
}

passdb {
  args = /usr/local/etc/dovecot/passwd
  driver = passwd-file
}

plugin {
  imapsieve_mailbox1_before = file:/usr/local/lib/dovecot/sieve/report-spam.sieve
  imapsieve_mailbox1_causes = COPY
  imapsieve_mailbox1_name = Junk
  imapsieve_mailbox2_before = file:/usr/local/lib/dovecot/sieve/report-ham.sieve
  imapsieve_mailbox2_causes = COPY
  imapsieve_mailbox2_from = Junk
  imapsieve_mailbox2_name = *
  quota = maildir:User quota
  quota_max_mail_size = 100M
  quota_rule = *:storage=2048M
  quota_status_nouser = DUNNO
  quota_status_overquota = 552 5.2.2 Mailbox is full
  quota_status_success = DUNNO
  quota_warning = storage=80%% quota-warning 80 %u
  sieve = file:~/sieve;active=~/sieve.active
  sieve_before = /usr/local/lib/dovecot/sieve/antispam.sieve
  sieve_global_extensions = +vnd.dovecot.pipe
  sieve_pipe_bin_dir = /usr/local/lib/dovecot/sieve
  sieve_plugins = sieve_imapsieve sieve_extprograms
}
protocols = imap pop3 lmtp sieve
service auth {
  unix_listener auth-client {
    group = postfix
    mode = 0660
    user = postfix
  }
}
service lmtp {
  unix_listener /var/spool/postfix/private/dovecot-lmtp {
    group = postfix
    mode = 0600
    user = postfix
  }
}
service managesieve-login {
  inet_listener sieve {
    address = 127.0.0.1
    port = 4190
  }
}
service quota-status {
  client_limit = 1
  executable = quota-status -p postfix
  inet_listener {
    port = 12340
  }
}
service quota-warning {
  executable = script /root/cretapanel/quota-warning.sh
  unix_listener quota-warning {
    mode = 0666
    user = dovecot
  }
}
ssl_cert = </etc/ssl/certs/mail.pem
ssl_dh =  # hidden, use -P to show it
ssl_key =  # hidden, use -P to show it
submission_host = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
userdb {
  args = /usr/local/etc/dovecot/passwd
  driver = passwd-file
}
verbose_proctitle = yes
protocol imap {
  imap_client_workarounds = delay-newmail tb-extra-mailbox-sep
  mail_max_userip_connections = 20
  mail_plugins = quota imap_quota imap_sieve
}
protocol pop3 {
  mail_plugins = quota
  pop3_client_workarounds = outlook-no-nuls oe-ns-eoh
  pop3_uidl_format = %08Xu%08Xv
}
protocol lda {
  postmaster_address = postmaster at example.com