Best practices for backing up small mailserver to remote location

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 00:48:22 EEST 2018

My webserver also houses our mailserver. There's about six users on that
mail system and I'm thinking it would be good to back up the mailboxes to
my always on HTPC computer at home, which is reachable via a dynamic IP
service.

I know (or think) I need to use doveadm-backup for this but rather than
reinvent the wheel (or use the wrong wheel altogether) I'm wondering if
anyone can recommend a good tutorial or wiki entry that shows the best way
to loop through the users and send their backups to a remote server.

Thanks.