creation of ssl-parameters fails

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Sun Aug 19 19:38:43 EEST 2018

Aki Tuomi wrote on Sun, 19 Aug 2018 18:21:31 +0300:

> Just generate new parameters on some machine with good entropy source.

So, if it fails to transform (although bigger) the machine hasn't enough
entropy (because it's quite new?)? I'm generating now on the original
machine from last year which is still going on while a second run on one
of the machines where it failed to transform is already finished. So, that
would indicate it has less entropy?
Can I re-use the ssl-parameters.dat for several machines or should I
create a new one for each?
For the time being I just copied the dh.pem over, to get going, but I
guess this should only be a temporary workaround?

Thanks!

Kai