where are stored attachments

Poliman - Serwis serwis at poliman.pl
Wed Aug 29 08:20:52 EEST 2018

Sorry, I have checked before I wrote first post. Based on docs - the path
should be in /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf or /etc/dovecot/conf.d/10-mail.conf
(I have Ubuntu 16.04 LTS). I have some familiar lines in 10-mail.conf:
#mail_attachment_dir =
#mail_attachment_min_size = 128k
#mail_attachment_fs = sis posix
#mail_attachment_hash = %{sha1}

but all these lines are commented out. So - in theory - dovecot does not
store attachments anywhere but when I log into i.e. Roundcube, I have there
mails with attachments. In Maildir/cur I see formatted files related with
specific emails. These with attachments have specific hash at the bottom of
content. As we could suppose they are hashed by sha1. But still no idea
where are real files, which I can download after login to mailbox.

--

*Pozdrawiam / Best Regards*
*Piotr Bracha*